Headache is most under rated disease. Many people tend to think a headache as a normal pain that gets cured with a painkiller medicine. However, headache has to be taken more seriously than it is taken right now.
There are different types of headaches that exists in which every type has its own symptoms, all happen for different reason and all have to be operated in different fashion. Headache can only be treated permanently only if you of which kind you are suffering from.
Types of headache:
1) Migraines: This type is the most deadly kind of headache. The symptoms of migraines include loss of appetite, nausea, sensitivity to light. This type of headache lasts from 3-4 hours to 3-4 days.
Treatment: Medicines such as ibuprofen, aspirin help. You can also do massage and hot or cold compresses to your head.
2) Sinus Headache: In Sinus headache, you might experience constant pain in your forehead, or bridge of your nose. This kind of pain happens when there is inflammation in your head often called sinuses. Symptoms of this include feeling of fullness in the ears, fever, and swelling on your face.
Treatment: antibiotics, as well as antihistamines or decongestants will help
3) Tension headache: Tension headache is the most common headache among the people these days. In this type, there is continuous pain or around the head. This is a minor headache and rarely cause any halt in the daily activities.
Treatment: Medicines such as aspirin, ibuprofen are enough to handle this headache. Meditation and relaxation therapy will also be effective.
4) Cluster Headache: This kind of headache occurs in groups or cycles. This kind of pain appears suddenly and happens in only one part of the head. It makes people restless and uncomfortable. This headaches might disappear completely for some time before appearing again. People often complaint about burning eyes during this type of headache.
Treatment: Medicine with salt sumatriptan will help. Oxygen therapy will also give relief.
5) Hormones headache: This type of headache normally happens among women due to changing hormone levels during periods or pregnancy.
Treatment: naproxen, ibuprofen will help in giving relief