Many people would have made glowing skin as a part of New Year resolution. Well, if you are one of them, you need not worry at all since we will provide you every help for a glowing skin.
Skin care products are one of the most confusing products. You spend thousands of rupees yet you don’t get any benefits out of it many times. Many of the products also claim to be made of natural ingredients. Nobody is sure of their claim. Why can’t you leave them and pick up something from your kitchen that is more effective and is low in cost as well?
In this blog, we will write up such things which will help in giving you a glowing skin and you don’t need to step out and go to the market to get them.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are high in vitamin C and also has anti-oxidant content which makes it a great anti-aging facial ingredient. It also has salicylic acid which helps in clearing up acne and also cleans up dead skin cells.
- Cinnamon: Also known as “Dalchini” in India, cinnamon can stimulate the blood vessels. It is also used to nourish the scalp since it acts as an exfoliating agent which nourishes the hair follicles. Cinnamon also helps in the treatment of acne and pimples.
- Egg: Eggs can make your skin firm and also tighten the pores. It also acts as a moisturizer for your skin. It also helps in getting rid of blackheads. Just rub it over clean face and let it dry for best results.
- Sugar: Sugar is an excellent ingredient for skin care. Sugar is a natural source of glycolic acid that encourages cells turnover and generates younger looking skin. Sugar’s small particles act as exfoliate dead surface skin cells.
- Butter Milk: Rich in lactic acid, Butter milk removes the dead skin It can be used as a moisturizer. Apply butter milk on your face by dipping a cloth in it and leave it for 10 minutes for best results.