Top Workouts For Pregnant Women
When you realise that you are pregnant, the first thing you should do is start researching about the various workouts for pregnant women as these workouts will help you have a healthy baby and a normal delivery. There are numerous resources on the internet which write about exercises for 1 month pregnant women.
Being pregnant is kind of a new birth for a women. Its a feeling which make you just another person.
Process to see your own part of body getting grown and coming in this world.Pregnancy time is a crucial time when each and every women has to take care the things in different ways.
I guess in pregnancy time exercise can be the last thing can come in your mind when you are in first month of your pregnancy.
In early time of pregnancy we need to focus on kind of exercise which can give flexibility, endurance and strength while making sure the suggested exercises are safe and simple and these really are pregnancy exercises for normal delivery. Make sure before doing them, you consult an expert.Wrong types of exercises and poses might create complexities for the mother as well as the baby.
The kinds of pregnancy exercises will be different for first trimester from the ones for second & third trimester. You should make sure that you do not stress out the body too much and the baby isn’t affected. Besides workout and exercises, a good diet is equally important. Most women neglect it but exercise and diet go hand in hand and both are very very important.
Important workouts (yoga tips) for Pregnant Woman:
- Physical activity is needed for pregnant women to stay fit and healthy. There are several ways to get fit during pregnancy, but the simplest and safest way is yoga. A pregnant woman undergoes much pain and fatigue and these problems can be overcome by doing yoga every day. There are several benefits of yoga during pregnancy.
- Yoga will help a pregnant mother to maintain the circulation of blood even through the whole body. Breathing techniques in yoga will train you to withstand the labor pains. When you are practicing yoga regularly your muscles get relaxed and you will be in good shape. Every age and every gender can do this. So, some of the basic postures are mentioned here. Let us have a look
- This posture is very beneficial for a mother to strengthen her spine and legs and hands. This is very simple to do but be careful not to twist your body too much. Sit straight and keep your back straight. Inhale well and then twist your body so that you can see your back. Then exhale and twist your body to the other side. Practice it a few minutes.
The chair pose
- Pregnant women need to strengthen their pelvic muscles and thighs as well. So, this pose will play a major role in strengthening them.
- This is very important for strengthening the inner side of the thighs and also the pelvic. To perform this exercise you need to sit on a mat with your legs stretched. Then bend your knees and bring your heels together so that the heels touch together. Hold this position as it creates some tension in the hip joints. Stay in this pose as long as you can but don’t stretch too much.
- The most important things to know while doing these postures are, you need to consult a doctor or a yoga instructor. Don’t try it on your own. Breathe slowly and in a controlled way. Don’t hurry while doing yoga. These postures are not only for female fitness but also helpful for a good delivery and good for kid’s health.
Pregnancy Exercise Tips for Three trimesters:
- In the first trimester, you can do it in a cool and slow process. You can bend and stretch a little without any support.
- In the second trimester, your joints in your body will start loosening. So, in this case, you need to be careful. But, you can maintain the poses without any stress. You can stay as long as you can in a single pose comfortably.
- During the third trimester, you will be feeling little weak. So, instead of quitting yoga, you can take the support of chair or wall and perform few poses. During this cycle, you are not supposed to hold any pose for longer time.
- Never do a headstand or a shoulder stand during any stage of pregnancy. Protect your abdominal muscles from over stress.
- Stop doing poses that show more impact on your abdominal muscles and lower back muscles.
Besides your daily workouts and yoga poses, one should also be cautious about the food she intakes. Healthy and organic food leads to a healthy mother and healthier baby. There are food items that you should not consume during such time. Here are some of the foods you should avoid when pregnant.
Hera are some of the videos.
You may find more such useful Pregnant Women Exercises here.
Make sure you Subscribe to our Blog for more such important Information and Tips related to Pregnancy Care.