Every girl loves her hair. Hair style defines the beauty a girl. The problem is that they can’t get what they really wish to have. Almost all want a shining, silky and straight hair like an actress. But, they think that the actresses have a hair stylist and they are spending a lot of money.
Now girls, here is a good news for you.
We are going to offer you some effective and easy tricks to try at home. No need to go to salon or hire a hair stylist. You can do these following our steps in a natural way.
- Hair wash tips :
- Wash your hair with cold water. Yeah, it can’t be done in winter but you can still do it every day. It’s a fully tried and proved method. Washing with cold water makes your strands to stay straight.
- Don’t wash your hair daily or on every second day and don’t use shampoo every time. There is some natural oil in your hair which gives the hair a shiny look and prevents damage. Washing daily using shampoo reduces that natural oil part of the hair. Instead, make a schedule to wash your hair and if possible use dry shampoo but not always.
- All of you rub your hair with a towel after coming out of shower to dry your hair. This is wrong. Don’t do it. Rubbing your hair roughs up the hair, makes breakage and curly. Just gently wrap with your towel to dry out the extra water.
- Finally when you comb your hair use a wide-toothed comb instead of a straight toothed comb because straight toothed combs encourages for a curly hair and cause breakages to your wet hair. So vertically comb your wet hair with a wide-toothed comb.
2. Aloe vera mask
Aloe vera plant is now found everywhere in the world due to its various magical health benefits. Aloe vera gel also helps in growth and smoothing of hair. Aloe vera has a protein named Keratin which enhances for a healthy growing hair.
To make an aloe vera mask, bring a small piece of Aloe plant, put the extracted gel on a cup and then mix it with warm water. Apply this mask to your dry hair and cover up your scalp gently and allow this mask to get set for at least 20-30 minutes on your hair and then rinse it off.
You can use this trick before going to bed at night also. Apply the gel before going to bed with some Luke warm olive oil. After waking up you can wash your hair with a shampoo and conditioner.
After rinsing, dry your hair naturally and then comb twice thoroughly and now you will have a soft and shiny straight hair.
3. Banana mask
You can use Banana in two ways to get a smooth and straight hair if you have curly and disorder hair.
- Banana-yoghurt mix – This mix will give you a moisturizing hair. Bring a ripe banana and mix up it with 2 tablespoons of plain yoghurt to get a smooth paste. Rub this paste thoroughly to your hair from roots to ends so that to keep the banana all over the hair. Set this for 40 minutes and then rinse it off with a shampoo.
- Banana-milk-coconut oil: Bring a ripe banana, 1/4th of a cup of cold milk and 4tablespoons of coconut oil and blend them into a blender until that make a smooth paste. Apply this paste on your hair and after setting it for 20minutes, wash it with cold water to get a superb straight, smooth silky hair.
4. Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar helps to restore the tresses’ PH balance, prevents gunk and cuticle.
To get a super smooth, glossy and straight hair, use a 1/4th of cup of apple cider vinegar with a half mug of Cold water. After shower, pour it through mane, from roots to the ends and then rinse it off.
5. Fenugreek- curd mix
You can use Fenugreek seeds mixed with some curds. Applying this paste to your hair for 40minutes and then rinsing it off will give you a super shiny and straight hair.