Till now, you have only been taking care of you and your family, now your family is going to be +1 soon, you now have an added responsibility. It’s time for you to take care of yourself both physically and mentally. You need a better planning now and probably you need to organize yourself better.
Every family has its own ways of taking care. However, there are some standard ways in which you can not only take care of yourself, but also can have problem-free pregnancy and a healthy baby.
1) Think Positive: It is obvious that when you are expecting a baby, there would be many things that would be worrying you like the health of the newborn. But the best thing would only be to try to and get into positivity. “Excessive worrying and negative feelings take a physical, mental and emotional toll on a pregnant woman. A woman who is confident can focus on eating well, sleeping enough and staying active.
2) Get a lot of rest: You should take small breaks of few minutes in between your work. Also, try to have a small interval of sleep if possible. Get a habit of taking the rest whenever you can since this will make parenting a newborn much easier!
3) Eat well: You probably need to get more protein, more vitamins, and minerals, while you are pregnant. Eating a meal having high nutrition value is one of the best things you can do for your baby’s health. Stay away from the food which create problems while pregnancy.
4) No alcohol: Drinking alcohol during the first week of pregnancy can cause permanent damage to the unborn baby. In the early stages, when most of the women will be unaware or they are expecting, exposure to alcohol can cause hyperactivity in the body
5) Take care of your skin: During pregnancy, dark circle, pigmentation and chapped lips are normal. while these are for short time, they can cause you a great deal of discomfort. Natural remedies are the best way to treat skin problems.