There has always been a topic on which people of Indian people has always been hesitant to discuss. Parents do no talk about this with their children. Teachers are reluctant to educate children about this.
Yes, we are talking about Sex. Sex has multiple benefits that are never talked about. Sex is not just about physical intimacy and enjoyment. Regular sex has certain benefits, apart from just pleasure. We are listing some of them below:
- Good for your heart: Sexual intercourse makes your body exercise. During sex, heart rate is at its peak. The probability of getting a heart stroke also becomes less.
- Lowers the Blood Pressure: High blood pressure contributes to a lot of cardio vascular problems and can increase the risk of heart attacks. Sexual intercourse helps in lowering the blood pressure.
- Reduces stress and depression: You always feel relaxed after intercourse. It also improves your mood and let your work better with a fresh mindset.
- Hydrates the skin: Sex helps in hydrating the skin. It improves blood circulation and gives moisture to the body to stay healthy.
- Increases immunity: Sexual intercourse helps in increasing immunity to fight against certain diseases. Our body gets more immunity to fight certain diseases.
- Better Sleep: After intercourse, our body releases oxytocin and endorphins. Both these help in getting a perfect sleep.
- Fights cold and flu: By having sex, our body releases immunoglobulin A which protects from flu and cold.
- Healthy feeling: There is a link between sex and wellbeing. People who have sex always feel healthy.
- Better Mood: There are biochemical calculations for having improved mood as a sex benefit, from the transmitters that are released during healthy sex to the mood enhancers contained in semen itself.
See, we told you, Sex is not only about pleasure and happiness.