One of the most difficult jobs according to an obese person is losing weight. He tries different ways of doing so by going for starving and crash dieting. He might not look happy leaving those habits which he liked, but he understands that he has to follow them for a better tomorrow. There are many things he might encounter in his weight loss journey ranging from taking stairs to stop eating the favorite food. We will look at such things in this article.
- Taking the stairs/more steps: One of the main reasons why a person puts up an excessive weight on his body is his laziness. If you are on a weight loss journey, you would see yourself counting the number of stairs you climbed in the day or number of steps you took in the day.
- Keeping distance from your favorite meal: When you see mouthwatering food being served at a party or on a street, you might lose your senses, but in a fraction of second when you come back, you make a distance from that food since you are on a weight loss journey.
- Shop for new clothes: Well, you might be happy and sad at the same moment when you see yourself losing out the weight. When I say happy, it means you are losing extra belly from your stomach and sad because you now have to spend money on clothes while your older ones are still new.
- You become smarter both by a mind and by face: While you lose fat, you definitely look younger and smarter. You will also start taking smarter decisions and your mind will also be free from many tensions that it had earlier.
- Working hard in the gym: After a certain point of time, your body might become habitual to a certain set of exercises. After that point, you may have to give your heart out to lose another extra bit. Maybe, you become extra hard worker after that.
- Attitude adjustment: Gaining confidence when you lose extra belly is quite obvious. You might see yourself gaining confidence and change in attitude as well.
- Creativity might become your new habit: You might become creative and find new ways of losing weight. This also means you are becoming creative in your approach.
- You will learn to manage time: On the mission to lose weight, you will be following a strict schedule like waking up early in the morning and following a fixed schedule for exercise, walking and gym. When you make such routine and follow it rigorously, you are likely to become a good time manager.
- People around you becoming funny: Many people start making fun of you when you tell them you are on a restricted diet. Sometimes, they might criticize you as well. You should be ready to face all that stuff.