You might have heard the benefits of exercises so many times from your friends and family. However, following a regular exercise schedule never seems easy because of work pressure and stress.
There are few basic exercises that you can do anywhere and you can tone your body without even going to gym. We will list down those exercises for you in this article.
- Bodyweight Squat: Bodyweight squat is the foundation of all the lower body exercises. It stretches you for jumping, running and walking. Keep your entire foot onto the floor and push through the outside of each foot as you lower into your squat.
- Split jump: Stand with one foot forward and other foot back with knees bent. Immediately jump upward and then on the back foot repeat this exercise.
- Burpee: Burpee is a full body exercise which is used for strength training and also as an aerobic exercise.
- 90 degree squat jump: With this exercise, you can add agility and coordination to the lower body exercises that you do everyday
- 180 degree squat jump: This exercise is a bit different as compared to 90 degree squat jump. Jump up, spinning half way around and again to the right going back the way you came.
- Skater Jump: This exercise will help in increasing the power of your legs.
- Levitating lunge: This exercise is one of the best ways to develop strength in your lower body.
- Lateral jump squats: This exercise helps in improving agility. Get into the normal squat position and jump left and right for this exercise.
- Pogo Jump: This exercise is a plyometric exercise which is great for power and conditioning and can be done by both men and women.
- Calf raises: This exercise helps in strengthening the lower legs.
- Chair dips: Chair dips exercise will strengthen your triceps and can be done anywhere.
- Planks: Planks exercise is a great way to strength both your back and abs.
- Arm circles: This exercise helps in toning and strengthening your arms.
- Pushups: It is an exercise of raising and lowering the body using the arms. This is one of the simplest exercises one can perform anywhere without any equipment.
- Hipup: Hipup exercise can lower the back pain in your body and are highly effective.
In this article, we have tried to provide minor details about the exercise. You need to roll over to the internet and see the correct execution since bad execution can also lead to injuries.