Okay, so somebody broke your heart. You are feeling difficult to control your emotions. Controlling your emotions can be tricky. After a breakup sometimes you feel like the end of the world and during this time, an individual goes through series of emotions like anxiety, loneliness, anger, distress. However, there are a number of ways to get out of these emotions.
- Let your anger employed into right direction: Anger is unavoidable emotion after a split. However, channel this anger into right direction. Do something like joining Kickboxing, going for running? It is also important not to be too aggressive.
- Write your emotions: Sometimes, individual is hesitant to share the emotions with anyone. At that time, your pen can be your best friend. Write down your emotions, be it anger, sadness, love etc.
- Cut off with the person who caused breakup: You have to do this. You definitely need to get them out of your sight. If you are the other person live at same floor or work at the same office, then try to avoid contact with him/her.
- Learn from the mistakes: Yes, you may have committed a mistake, but it is really important to learn from the mistakes that you did in earlier relationship, stop blaming yourself.
- Eat Healthy: At this point of time, avoid foods which has high amount of fat, with high sugar and which has more sugar contents. Instead, increase the amount of protein, fruits etc.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise helps to uplift one’s mood. Do some cardio. If you don’t regularly exercise, then starting slowly is okay but don’t over-exercise and exhaust yourself. Get up and get moving!
- Focus on yourself: Start doing all those things which only dreamt of. Like going for vacation to a place which always fascinated you or learn new things. Pay attention to your personality.
- Distracting yourself to meaning things: Read a book, go out with your friends. These help you a lot.
- Set a goal: Factors like Determination, consistency will help you in achieving your goal. Setting a goal will also take your attention off from your past relationship.
- Surround yourself with support: Support and encouragement of loved ones are essential to your regeneration.
Only ways change, motive doesn’t.